Sunday, November 11, 2012

???

Self centered? Stuck? Naive? Foolish? Trapped? Uneducated? Common Behavior and fear?

Why does it feel like I am a puzzle piece trying to fit in the wrong puzzle? Why is it that I know I am designated yet I am not positioned.

for instance when I date
things can be spectacular and in the same breath
-fear boils inside of me
I am starting to believe the closer someone gets to me
I then begin my process
of...
and you know the rest
In my religion we are taught to feel, I believe (my words) more so than we are taught to see facts
this is my interpretation...
but I am trying to understand why...
I always have to feel yet I am not trained to use logic
Is it my family dynamics or is it the culture of my religious experience?
why the hell am I like this?
Fear of rejection
I have a whole heart to give but...
History shows that doesn't work for me
it is almost like I have to play a cat and mouse game
to stay ahead
I want to be simple and protected
I get so wrapped up in someones presence to the point I feel lost without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment