Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just Sunning


It took faith and a little push over the edge. Do you ever get a strong feeling that something is right for you? Do you always listen and take a leap of faith? Well I am finally in a healthy enough place that I can hear those moments that say "you can do it". I always felt like I could move mountains if I just had one person believe in me. I have come to understand My Heavenly Father believes in me. He gave me purpose and strength for a reason. I love to here my earthly Father say "God gave you these trials because out of all my daughters he knew you had the strength". As a child I fought for my Fathers attention. I was always trying to keep up with my brothers so that my father would notice me. My strength stands strong as I battle MS and slowly my spirit grows and strengthens. I love that I am creating a business and focus that allows me to touch other peoples lives. Already I can see the opened doors for me and I am so grateful for the many people who are patient and support me.

Yesterday it went from clear skies to dark clouds and rain within 30 minutes. It rained for a while and then the sun appeared, yet it was still raining. I said to my boys " how is it the sun is shining but it is raining". My sons reply " this weather has mixed emotions maybe the sun just need to cry instead of the clouds". :) I felt a connection to this sweet conversation. Sometimes my sun is shining but I find a reason to cry. I hope we can all recognize the sun in our lives and our tears; will be tears of joy.

“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” -C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment