Thursday, May 24, 2012

March 16-2012

So happy for today. I have so much on my plate but I am excited for a few new beginnings. Shakur is done with public school for now and I have taken on the challenge to home school him. He has fallen behind in reading and it has caused his self esteem to drop and he just can't catch up with the rest of the class. The class size is 21 kids and Shakur really needs some steady support. He takes voice lessons which is building his confidence. (we love Marie Leatham)! He will start scouts in April and I felt peace and comfort with my decision. So many people have stepped forward and offered their help and support. I was overwhelmed and stressed last night and my boys recognizing how I felt, reached out to me and comforted me with hugs and kisses. I am blessed by God and I have no doubts about the direction I am headed. I feel good that I made a grown up decision on my own and for once I felt peace and goodness from it. I try so hard to be in tune with my boys. I try hard to meet their individual needs. I understand my needs are sacrificed but it is worth it. My boys are extremely protective over me and they don't like the idea of me dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment