Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mystery

Stamina, persistent, patience. serving, encouraging, loving and has not forgotten every moment he has spent with me. I am talking about the one guy who accepts me right where I am at in life. The one guy who has faith enough to see through my MS and disabilities. He encourages life and spirituality. He puts up with my strong personality and almost encourages it because he likes strength. He has a love for life and he is a visionary man. He drives me crazy and I am not always attracted to him but there are so many more qualities that match mine. I can tell him exactly how I am feeling good, bad or ugly and he can take it in and give back something positive. My favorite thing about him is how he loves and cares for my boys without stepping on my toes. He teaches them how to be gentleman and also how to treat their Mom right. He has so much energy and loves to go go go.


No comments:

Post a Comment