Tuesday, November 23, 2010


It has taken me over 6 months to get this figured out. I was never a fan of myspace and was forced into facebook .. ok not forced yet my tour guide was convincing and persuasive and I love the fact I am finding random people from my past I nearly forgot about. So now my new adventure. Finding most of the women that surround me are die hard bloggers I felt I better jump on the band wagon or I will be left behind. I envy those that have the time to keep up with these formats so I am now turning my envy into .. well for now we can call it a hobby. Most of my family has moved away and most friends are far in the distance and I want the opportunity to see your kids and families grow and hey just be the first to know all your greatest news. I promise to be witty and fabulous and hopefully bring you back to a world we once shared. For those that come along the way our story now begins.
Our story now begins

No comments:

Post a Comment