Thursday, November 25, 2010

Saying goodbye to yesterday.


Soon I will embark on some new pathways of life. Truly everyday is a new chapter and a new day. I am leaving today to go and meet tomorrow. Tomorrow equals change. Change creates insecurities and a feeling of loss. Change forces you to inherit a new situation with results that are unknown. Some people find this exhilarating and once upon a time I also did. It was like taking a bull by it's horns and praying you didn't get bucked off.
My boys are now 9 and 6 and I find myself more rigid and less likely to try something new for fear of failure. My boys comprehensions of circumstance has become my voice of reason. Often times I feel like the restrictions I have placed on myself have suffocated my ability to -live-. This sucks! If any of you know me I have lived my life without many restrictions. I get excited for little conversations or moments that allow me to release a part of my hearts desire. I love friends that keep it simple and silly. I am silly..outrageous..obnoxious and free. So if you see me acting this way don't cut me with your eyes.. JUST JOIN ME.. just live in the moment.

-BREATHE-

*Let Go*

"Remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"

Thank you Janelle for this quote-

"Maybe some women weren’t meant to be tamed maybe they’re supposed to run WILD until they find someone just as wild to run with!-

No comments:

Post a Comment