Friday, April 15, 2011

I have!


Have you ever had an undeniable feeling that you know that Christ lives?


Have you had experiences where you feel absolutely alone yet there are moments where you feel recognized? Have you felt comfort, yet you are the only one in the room? Have there been people who have walked in the door and answered your prayers without even know your cries for help? Did you ever think "there is no way I can make it through" yet over time that becomes an experience of strength that gets you through the next? Do you kneel,cry,ask, listen and read? Have you ever looked around and thought "there is nobody who can understand"? Do you know the feeling of being recognized, acknowledged and loved? Do you recognize, understand and embrace all things?
Do you know what it means to love unconditionally? How long should we try?

Joshua 1:9
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

1 comment:

  1. I might have to just say "did you type this Aimee or did I?"

    I love you mama. You're my real sister and I'm here for you. Can't wait to see you soon. (I say that because if I type it, I'll have to do it. After this lil boy comes on Thursday, I gotta find a way down to see you in Vegas. The end)

    ReplyDelete