Monday, April 18, 2011

To close but to far


Some days I would love to jump in the car, grab a smoothie and take the kids to the park. It's ok I am forced to just take it easy for now. I love my time spent with my boys. Moving back in with Mom and Dad is a blessing but it has its challenges. I feel like I have lost my identity as mother and I'm put back in a child's place. I watched this new show where the kids take over... I so wish I could have been on that show as a child. I love, that the show gives the kids a voice. I find not having a voice can be a challenge for me. I love to express and communicate so my efforts to connect with others can sometimes seem burdensome for them. Being trapped in the house all day and no opportunity to interact and express; by far it is my biggest challenge. I see that I am worrying about unnecessary things and that my worries are becoming more selfish. It is important to maintain an active physical body and mind so that I don't find myself deteriorating. Life's lessons show up in mysterious ways. I will just have to find myself in each one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment