Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Where is my bird song?


I am alive and that's what matters most!

It is past 3 a.m. and I am searching for an old child hood hymn. As I look for inspiration to pull me in the right direction I find myself in the lap of a Hymn book. I search through the titles and with majority of them I start singing each song. After being gone for so long I had no idea those songs lay still in my heart. Rushing memories with each song. I can almost remember the instance that each song touched my heart. Now that I have each song running through me I am finding it hard to remember the chorus of the song I was searching. I am eager to find the song that once touched my little heart. I am grateful the search opened my heart and invited love from songs of my childhood.

What is your favorite church Hymn or childhood song?

1 comment:

  1. Childhood song: Tell Me The Stories of Jesus
    Hymn: Because I Have Been Given Much

    So glad to see you bloggin' again! ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete