Wednesday, January 5, 2011

*Understood*


Friends are great. A great friend that really knows and understands you -:hard to come by:- Women are unique and unusual and often times we need recognition, sympathy and understanding. I feel like I don't make sense..not even to myself. Try catching me on a creative day >>my mind goes 100 miles a minute and I unleash ideas like flood gates have been broken open. Inspiration moves me and when it does you better look out!

So what does this all mean, you ask? Today I was filled to the brim.. ready to unleash... wanting to be surrounded in a room full of artists.. Energy vibing... hearts beating... breaths of passion --WAIT--> as I write this " THE CLIMAX" is building in my brain almost like the leading intro to an energetic film but really I don't imagine you are reading this in the same drama it comes to me. Please bare with me or dramatically imagine where I might be going with this.

Do you know what it feels like to have just one person who gets you..Comprehends every insecurity and idiosyncrasy about you yet still loves you and can stand to still be around you. Well if you can answer yes I would say " You are one lucky person".

All things are possible when you have someone to share your secrets with. For me I have an invisible bond with one person. This person will forgive me for my shortcomings and strengthen me when I am weak. Our bond has stood strong for many years and no matter where we find ourselves in life, we find that in each others presence we are understood. I love you sis!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love you and I'm not your sis. Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison don't put any restrictions on what God has in mind. You are my sister in another family picture.. lol that was a a good one -I just made it up-

    ReplyDelete