Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Taking one rain drop at a time


Oh how life comes in small packages sometimes they are just exploding suprise packages. I find that my sadness is mostly annoying, sometimes needed but out right a nuisance. I tend to get quiet and retract from the world but writing relieves my pain. So thank you all who read this and support me with your thoughts and friendship just bare with me while we or "I" get through this. I have goals that wake me up every morning and get me out of bed. These desires mean so much to me that I just look at my disabilities and say "not today". That victim or prisoner mentality doesnt go very far with me. Once I recognize that -state of mind- I shred it to pieces.

So let's talk about the things that wake me up each morning and keep me going.


  • My handsome babes ( My strapling young warriors)

  • My goal of saving 10k this year

  • My pride and independence

  • My future hunka-hunka burnin love (where ever he might be :))

  • And of course my Lord ( yep he keeps me tall)

Ok this is enough to get me through right now.. the list isn't long but it's mine and it personally pushes me through the thunder storms. So like the say

" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

1 comment:

  1. Girl, that future hunka-hunka will come along. I didn't meet mine til I was 30, and you're barely older than that. I didn't get to marry him for 3 more years though, so I know how you feel!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete