Thursday, February 17, 2011

We are his hands


This is going to be quick and brief. I am going crazy cause I can't write or type or express myself. 2 days ago the crippling set in with my hands and now I am not able unleash the stories of my life. Everyone is telling me there is technology to support my disability so no worries I will get it out one way or another. As for now I get to strain with one finger to say "I AM BLESSED". Crazy to think; right! How could I a woman becoming crippled in a matter of 1 week be blessed?

So in a few words I want to say I have seen, felt and experienced angels, miracles and God's tender mercy. Never doubt what you put in the universe each day. God's hands are among us without hesitation. Each person, each thought, each prayer, each phone call, text message, each visit and every waking smile has been God's gift and communication to me. Open your hearts allow God and trust God to guide your path.

My experience is so sacred and sweet to me but I wanted to tell you I do not feel the pain his love surrounds me because you all; that are God's angels, surround me.

LOVE, GRATITUDE, AMAZEMENT, PEACE I want to scream from the mountain tops.

and now I will rest my piggies :)

1 comment:

  1. Aimee, your words are inspirational, and I wish I would have found these blogs sooner. I wish you nothing but the best for you, and the boys!

    ReplyDelete